RTS1 Global Personal Training Certification Course – 2023
Welcome to the new year of education with the Resistance Training Specialist course for personal trainers, physiotherapists, and fitness enthusiasts located all across New Zealand!
Next Enrollment and Registration: February 2023
Online Study Course: March, 2023
Practical Hands-On Seminar: April, 2023 with location TBD
Contact Robert Garza by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 021 0825 0841
The RTS1 Course is the first step beyond the one-size-fits-all protocols and choreography of personal trainer certifications. The goal of RTS1 is to begin the path of a true Exercise Professional by learning to see exercise in a much deeper manner that only the study and application of Exercise Mechanics can offer.
RTS is the education program that brings this knowledge together and focuses on the practical application and unbiased decision making required to step away from soundbites and pre-determined protocols, which do not work for every client, and move towards an objective analysis of the tools you use and the way you apply them.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Recognising and debunking resistance training myths often perpetrated by social media influencers.
- How to effectively analyse and progress exercise based on the biomechanical realities of human structures and anthropometry.
- Designing exercise progressions that add challenge, not merely complexity.
- Balancing the risks and benefits of specific exercises.
- Understanding the “functional” vs “traditional” training debate.
About the RTS in more detail
Click here for a more detailed description of the RTS Course:
RTS1 International (NZ) Presenter: Robert Garza, RTS
Mobile: 021 0825 0841
Copyright RTS1 International (NZ) – All rights reserved